Pink Flames Pink Flames

These songs are pretty great! I recommend uploading 1-3 more new songs so I can consider scouting you!

MTTBrandVincent responds:

Sure I got some songs I just didn't take NG as seriously as I did YT or SC

Grim Grinning Ghosts (Feat. CrusherP and Corpse Husband) Grim Grinning Ghosts (Feat. CrusherP and Corpse Husband)

Animate your songs with the radial audio spectrum other popular music youtubers have sometimes! :D

Walking In Darkness - System Overload (Remix) Walking In Darkness - System Overload (Remix)

I waited long.... it's OK...

Carrot Juice Carrot Juice

Absolutely amazing!!!!

Techno Repeater Techno Repeater

I can get down to this... but it sounds a bit too retro.

MDK - FingerBang (Ev Productions Remix) MDK - FingerBang (Ev Productions Remix)

Potatoes are good for health

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

Amazing. It would probably sound better with headphones on. Does this have copyright? I want to use it.

Sound of Infinity - F-777 Sound of Infinity - F-777

Pure awesomeness!!!!

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░█░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░█░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░█░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░

Uplift Uplift

Amazing. You're one of the limited song artists that can make awesome music.

-Conspicuous- -Conspicuous-

I like it. It's unique but it sounds like peaceful randomness. I like songs that becomes more & more complex until the end, where it becomes more peaceful.