Crypt Shyfter: Dreadnaughts Crypt Shyfter: Dreadnaughts

This is pretty amazing for a script based rpg game. It reminds me that every story I've read, every player I've played as; is a life I've lived from my own, and that the choices I make are just factorials of factorials with either rewards or consequences that are reaped.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

You are a hero and a badass!

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

It's a fine dress up game you have there, but is Napstablook supposed to have a meaning? (Easteregg?)

Power Up! Power Up!

I finished the game the first time and it was nice, but on my second try, I end up clipping through the floor if I jump in a certain way.

Planaris Planaris

Addictive game, slightly boring. Nice way to entertain someone. My score: 6475

Super Puzzle Platformer Super Puzzle Platformer

Pretty addictive and colourful game. Great.

I'm COR/MRR btw.

Seven Photos: The Photographic Detective - A Murder Mystery Puzzle Game Inspired by Dangan Ronpa Seven Photos: The Photographic Detective - A Murder Mystery Puzzle Game Inspired by Dangan Ronpa

Interesting game. Fun to play.

Forgotten Fun

Exit/Corners Exit/Corners

Intriguing game. Excellent use of sound effects, as well as character and background design. Interesting story/plot you have.

Percon responds:

Thanks, friend. I hope you enjoy the full story!

Illumination Illumination

The gameplay was interesting, but the words were too tiny to understand.

Jkoey responds:

Thanks for giving my game a shot and also sorry for a late reply. I taken your feedback and updated my game, the font is now adjusted to be more easier to read without going full screen. Once again, thank you for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated!

TRY. DIE. REPEAT. TRY. DIE. REPEAT.

Hey look, it's Bill Cipher.

Sanstale Sanstale

This is pretty great and well animated.

BONETROUSLE INTENSIFIES